Debian Bookworm for OpenFrame

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
roobarb!

Re: Debian Bookworm for OpenFrame

Post by roobarb! »

We've had a little hiccough on the build server for Bookworm, but it's all fixed now.

The build script couldn't find the latest version of the kernel to download, so we hung on 6.1.92 for a while there. Version 6.1.96 is compiling now with all fresh packages. 👍
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
Man in a van

Post by Man in a van »

roobarb! wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:15 pm We've had a little hiccough on the build server for Bookworm, but it's all fixed now.

The build script couldn't find the latest version of the kernel to download, so we hung on 6.1.92 for a while there. Version 6.1.96 is compiling now with all fresh packages. 👍
Hi Boss

O2 Joggler: image on usb stick

Just to report that the wireless network is not working on either the Bullseye or Bookworm Images :(

Ethernet works

I fill in the necessary details, save and upon boot/reboot there is no IP address printed on the Joggler screen

Further investigation reveals that /boot/network.yaml is wiped clean

ronnie
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Ta, Ronnie - I'll see if I can investigate this evening.
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)