Joggler FREE to collect from Cambridge UK

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
fergycool

Joggler FREE to collect from Cambridge UK

Post by fergycool »

Hi,

Long time no post on here (so long that my account had been deleted!).

Dug out my old Joggler in a clearout. Boots fine. I think it's on the firmware that O2 (Openpeak) released when they stopped selling them.

I'd prefer somebody to collect, but happy to post at cost if nobody local wants it.

Cheers
Ferg
hawsey

Re: Joggler FREE to collect from Cambridge UK

Post by hawsey »

fergycool wrote:Hi,

Long time no post on here (so long that my account had been deleted!).

Dug out my old Joggler in a clearout. Boots fine. I think it's on the firmware that O2 (Openpeak) released when they stopped selling them.

I'd prefer somebody to collect, but happy to post at cost if nobody local wants it.

Cheers
Ferg
Thank you for offering your Joggler up rather than the ewaste route ImageImage.
I'm happy to pay postage but would rather someone else picked it up from you so leave it a few days first and if no takers I'll message you .
I've found a Ham radio use for them and about 6 people at my club have them running Hamclock ( thanks to those that made this work )
Cheers
Gary .

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling
fergycool

Post by fergycool »

thanks. I'll check back in a few days! Cheers Ferg
antreash

Post by antreash »

Hi there, I would be interested to the Joggler as well; i don’t have one currently and I’m looking to get one for trying some of the projects I’ve seen here! Unfortunately I cannot collect, but I’m happy to pay postage! I can see @hawsey already called dibs on it, and not sure if being a rookie in this forum (This is my first post!) qualifies me for asking, but I’ll be happy to take it off your hands if still available!
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

antreash wrote:Hi there, I would be interested to the Joggler as well; i don’t have one currently and I’m looking to get one for trying some of the projects I’ve seen here! Unfortunately I cannot collect, but I’m happy to pay postage! I can see @hawsey already called dibs on it, and not sure if being a rookie in this forum (This is my first post!) qualifies me for asking, but I’ll be happy to take it off your hands if still available!
It's all yours @antreash just happy it's not getting thrown out .Image

Happy Joggling
antreash

Post by antreash »

hawsey wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:40 am
antreash wrote:Hi there, I would be interested to the Joggler as well; i don’t have one currently and I’m looking to get one for trying some of the projects I’ve seen here! Unfortunately I cannot collect, but I’m happy to pay postage! I can see @hawsey already called dibs on it, and not sure if being a rookie in this forum (This is my first post!) qualifies me for asking, but I’ll be happy to take it off your hands if still available!
It's all yours @antreash just happy it's not getting thrown out .Image

Thank you @hawsey

@fergycool when you see this, and if you are still interested, please drop me a PM and I will send you the relevant details and monies.
fergycool

Post by fergycool »

Great. I'll message you!
antreash

Post by antreash »

fergycool wrote:Great. I'll message you!
hi, thanks!check your pm :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk