Full procedure as follows.
- Reflash Joggler if necessary.
- Connect to Ethernet LAN and boot Joggler. Go into Settings -> Network and note down the IP address.
- SSH into the joggler using the IP address. username joggler, password joggler.
- cd to /etc/network
- Now create a wpa-passphrase. All special characters in your WPA key must be escaped with a backslash - so for example, if your SSID is Fred and passkey Fred$is~23*\super you need to enter sudo wpa_passphrase Fred Fred\$is\~23\*\\super
- You should get a response like this :
- Edit the interfaces file: sudo vi /etc/network/interfaces and append the following to the wlan section:
(obviously use the SSID and PSK that you got from the wpa-passphrase command)
- Save the interfaces file and write protect it using sudo u-w /etc/network/interfaces
- Disable eth0 (the wired network interface): sudo ifdown eth0
- The joggler should disconnect your SSH session. Reboot and it should be connected to your wireless interface.