Per the title, I am not able to connect my Joggler to my wireless network in SqueezePlay OS. I keep getting the "No network address has been assigned to the Wireless interface (wlan0)" error.
I have followed the advice given in the SqueezeOS thread but none of it seems to work. My passphrase is long and randomly generated, contains many special characters and takes forever to enter, but I have done it repeatedly and got nowhere.
Some things I know:
- I have the latest version of the OS (download as of today 8th April 2016). The website says it is "v3.03 for OpenFrame 1 Internal Memory".
- No problems reflashing / booting
- My Joggler can connect to my network (had it running one of the other distros before)
- I am sure I have entered the SSID and passphrase correctly (and double checked them)
- I am entering them in order and selecting "Accept changes and reboot"
I am currently connected via wired ethernet and will try wireless again (roobarb said this usually works but I'm not hopeful - I did this before).
Anything else I can try?