Lots of Jogglers for sale, £50+pnp

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
Mr_Dave

Lots of Jogglers for sale, £50+pnp

Post by Mr_Dave »

Hi guys,

I have a LOT of Jogglers for sale…! I bought them from a bankrupt company recently and they’re the same as the ones being sold here as these guys got them from the same source:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290628649790

They’ve all got the PNP hack on them, so BBC iPlayer, Opera and all that, plus Squeezeplay (Looks like it’s the one from Roobarb’s BirdsLikeWires site :D )

A lot of them do seem to have the screen corruption thing on boot going on, but it does clear if they’ve been on for 5 mins tops and have got warm, or as soon as its loaded the OS. They’re all in good nick in green shiny boxes with power supplies and a copy of the original O2 manual.

I’ll be sticking some up on eBay for £60 later in the week, but for you guys £50 + £4 delivery until I run out (might be a while, you should see the state of my front room…!!!!!)

I’m in the Bournemouth area should you want to come grab one off me :)

Mr_Dave
Pokersut

Re: Lots of Jogglers for sale, £50+pnp

Post by Pokersut »

Mr_Dave wrote:I’ll be sticking some up on eBay for £60 later in the week, but for you guys £50 + £4 delivery until I run out (might be a while, you should see the state of my front room…!!!!!)
Still up for sale? And would you ship to Denmark ...?

Cheers,

Mikkel
MrDepths

Post by MrDepths »

I've PM'd you Dave regarding these, let me know - i have the joggler bug and need to get my mits on one.
Mr_Dave

Post by Mr_Dave »

Just replied MrDepths, minor delay there ;)

Pokersut, sorry mate but no :(

Cheers,
Dave
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Mr_Dave wrote:I have a LOT of Jogglers for sale…! I bought them from a bankrupt company recently ...
Blimey, how did you find out about that?! :)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
Mr_Dave

Post by Mr_Dave »

roobarb! wrote:
Mr_Dave wrote:I have a LOT of Jogglers for sale…! I bought them from a bankrupt company recently ...
Blimey, how did you find out about that?! :)

Ahaa! Long story, but I was made redundant just before Christmas - I used to work for a company who refurbished PVR's, DVD players etc. I've since started up on my own doing similar ( http://stores.ebay.co.uk/djtechstore slight plug!) someone offered them to me, so I got them bought!

Bit of a fan of the Jogglers now.... but they're all sitting in my kitchen which is not ideal! So hurry up and buy them! ;)
pete

Post by pete »

I purchased one from the source that Mr_Dave mentions. It arrived here near Chicago very quickly. Looks like new in the same aforementioned green generic box.

The one I got doesn't have the screen corruption thing. I did end up scrambling its brains goofing a bit with it. Restored it with Roobarb's great application and all is well with it. I also did the PNP2 update to this same said one; working fine.
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Mr_Dave wrote:...someone offered them to me, so I got them bought!
Well, good work! I'm sure they'll find new homes in no time. :)
Mr_Dave wrote:Bit of a fan of the Jogglers now.... but they're all sitting in my kitchen which is not ideal! So hurry up and buy them! ;)
Hehe - believe me, I'd take a couple if I didn't think I'd be shot for it! ;)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
GreenBhoy

Post by GreenBhoy »

Mr_Dave

I'll take one for the asking price - happy to move on to PM :D

As an aside, this is to replace a Joggler that I have that has an unresponsive 2cm band near the bottom. Fancy buying for a reasonable price? You may be able to fix/flash/replace component easier than I can?

Let me know on both counts, ta

GreenBhoy
IanWood

Post by IanWood »

Hi Mr_Dave,

I am new to this forum so sorry if I should have sent you a message rather than post....

I am looking to get at least one Joggler, to use as a SqueezeBox player. I have a SqueezeBox Radio and was thinking of the Touch until I heard about these.

Do you still have some left? If so how many?

Also, what is the PNP hack? Is it a different OS? If this a stupid question please post a link for me to get up to speed.

Best regards,

Ian
Mr_Dave

Post by Mr_Dave »

GreenBhoy wrote:Mr_Dave

I'll take one for the asking price - happy to move on to PM :D

As an aside, this is to replace a Joggler that I have that has an unresponsive 2cm band near the bottom. Fancy buying for a reasonable price? You may be able to fix/flash/replace component easier than I can?

Let me know on both counts, ta

GreenBhoy
Hi Greenbhoy,

Hmm, unresponsive lower bit of the screen.... that will need a new digitiser. Not that easy to replace unfortunately. Its tricky to get the LCD out without breaking it. Best bet with that is to use an OS that has a screen calibrator built in, might be able to get a work around. But yes, drop me a PM, still got lots left :)

Dave

Dave
Mr_Dave

Post by Mr_Dave »

IanWood wrote:Hi Mr_Dave,

I am new to this forum so sorry if I should have sent you a message rather than post....

I am looking to get at least one Joggler, to use as a SqueezeBox player. I have a SqueezeBox Radio and was thinking of the Touch until I heard about these.

Do you still have some left? If so how many?

Also, what is the PNP hack? Is it a different OS? If this a stupid question please post a link for me to get up to speed.

Best regards,

Ian
Link http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=428
And another http://birdslikewires.co.uk/tag/joggler/

Yes, got some left :)

:)
GreenBhoy

Post by GreenBhoy »

PM'd Mr_Dave....
GreenBhoy

Post by GreenBhoy »

PM'd again - curtrently no answer :o
IanWood

Post by IanWood »

Sorry to hear, thats odd - he got back to me really quickly. Joggler should be with me any day now.
Pokersut

Post by Pokersut »

Mr_Dave wrote:Pokersut, sorry mate but no :(
Rats :-(

Would anyone else be able to help me out? I'd really like to get my hands on one of these (already have a Squeezebox Touch and would like to compare).

I'm in Denmark and can pay in advance via Paypal.

Cheers,

Mikkel
Mr_Dave

Post by Mr_Dave »

IanWood wrote:Sorry to hear, thats odd - he got back to me really quickly. Joggler should be with me any day now.
Replied :)

Sorry for the delay, bit snowed under here.....!!! Spent the last 2 days sending out DVD and Bluray players. Never want to see a tape gun again! :D
IanWood

Post by IanWood »

Joggler arrived this afternoon - just as I was having a coffee break so timing perfect.

I looks really nice, bit like a Samsung copy of an Apple product!
tangye

Post by tangye »

Out of interest, (unless I missed it in a previous post), how many jogglers do you have for sale?
GreenBhoy

Post by GreenBhoy »

PM rec'd back from Mr_Dave. £54 sent via Paypal.

Regards GreenBhoy