[Sold] Joggler for Sale

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
pgowar

[Sold] Joggler for Sale

Post by pgowar »

Hello,

Great forum and thanks for the tips over the years. Unfortunately, doing a clear out and the joggler just isn't being used any more.

I'm selling it on ebay here: http://ebay.us/oEIVk0?cmpnId=5338273189

Thanks for reading.

Paul
Last edited by pgowar on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawsey

Re: Joggler for Sale

Post by hawsey »

Paul , you wouldn't be able to do a copy of your Linux Mint for me please would you :-) .
Hope it sells , I would buy just for Mint but I have too many Jogglers already and am skint this month ha ha .
pgowar wrote:Hello,

Great forum and thanks for the tips over the years. Unfortunately, doing a clear out and the joggler just isn't being used any more.

I'm selling it on ebay here: http://ebay.us/oEIVk0?cmpnId=5338273189

Thanks for reading.

Paul
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling
pgowar

Post by pgowar »

Hi Hawsey,

For the sale, I flashed it to the latest openpeak image. There's a small chance there's a mint image on my old NAS - I just need to remember where I put the thing! I'll have a scrounge over the next few evenings.

Cheers
Paul
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

pgowar wrote:Hi Hawsey,

For the sale, I flashed it to the latest openpeak image. There's a small chance there's a mint image on my old NAS - I just need to remember where I put the thing! I'll have a scrounge over the next few evenings.

Cheers
Paul
Cheers Paul much appreciated :-) I'm also after JoliOs if you find that , I would like them for archive purposes and have been after mint in particular for ages .
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling