What to do with my joggler 2017?

Everything relating to hacking, expanding and modifying the Joggler hardware.
Mani

What to do with my joggler 2017?

Post by Mani »

Hi I am not very good on forums. Can somebody point me in the right direction for what I can do with my joggler at this moment in time? I don't really want to throw it in the bin.

Thanks
hawsey

Re: What to do with my joggler 2017?

Post by hawsey »

Mani wrote:Hi I am not very good on forums. Can somebody point me in the right direction for what I can do with my joggler at this moment in time? I don't really want to throw it in the bin.

Thanks
Hi ,
Welcome to the forum , :-) we are all friendly on here and don't bite ;-)
What have you got in mind ?
A bedside clock / radio ? ( PNP III , Android )
Music player , ( PNP III , Squeezeplay OS )
A server
Kodi player .
Full Ubuntu desktop .

Lots of choices .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling
jim_lewis1

Post by jim_lewis1 »

As mentioned elsewhere, I've resurrected my Jogglers as Spotify is having an issue with Chromecast. Using the USB outout to a high quality DAC the performance is perfectly acceptable (given Spotify's 320 kbs limitation). Whilst the chromecast is supposedly a simple solution, if it stops working it's useless!
The Joggler by comparison has a new Spotty app which even allows the Joggler to be a Spotify Connect target.
So now I have good spotify output and a user interface display rather than just using my phone.
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Mani wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:19 pmI don't really want to throw it in the bin.
NEVER BIN A JOGGLER
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)