anyone with a used Orange San Francisco to sell?

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
gforums

anyone with a used Orange San Francisco to sell?

Post by gforums »

Is there someone in the forums, who owns an orange san francisco phone he/she's not using anylonger?

someone wanting to sell the phone (to germany..)?

let me know.

dwl99

Re: anyone with a used Orange San Francisco to sell?

Post by dwl99 »

let me know if you want me to get you another new one! Otherwise I might be upgrading my own one in a few months.
speculatrix

Post by speculatrix »

check hotukdeals as there are regular ZTE Blade aka San Francisco bargains being listed.
justinmodine

Post by justinmodine »

But why don't u buy new one instead of a second hand phone however its price seems much reasonable and person selling this phone wont sell you much less than what it originally costs him as this one has got recently launched so if you opt for it in comparative less price by a second hand phone its not at all good idea.

And i would like to mention (coz i bought it on contract jst 2 weeks ago with orange) if the phone is locked to orange (if bought on contract by the original buyer then it wont be possible) or any other network provider then it wont be beneficial at to you at all coz orange (business monopolies) have built it specially with a built in "locked to orange" android version (currently v2.1) that restricts contract users to upgrade the OS version to latest version available while all other smart phones running android version could be easily upgraded to latest os version as per an individuals will however this wont be possible on orange san francisco on deal with orange. So in my opinion it will be much better to buy it sim free rather being confined to them.
gforums

Post by gforums »

thanks...

Why I don't buy a new one?..it's difficult to get in germany.

But for the moment, I don't need one anymore!