Joggler Modded running XP and Targus Dock

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
fez1975

Joggler Modded running XP and Targus Dock

Post by fez1975 »

For sale my Joggler running XP -

I have owned my Joggler for a quite a while now and have been mainly using it as a iTunes Airplay receiver in our kitchen by running sharepoint on it but we just don't seem use it anymore so the time has come it let it go.

Mods -

I have removed the internal wifi card and replaced it with a 8gb USB stick running the XP build from this site - original wifi stick is included in the sale.

I now use a micro wireless USB adaptor in the side USB port for the wireless connection, it is 802.11n and is very discrete and does not ruin the looks of the Joggler.

I have added a 2nd USB port to it which is on a short lead that is about 30cm long and that comes through the rear cover and is not noticeable from the front of the Joggler.

Also included is a Targus Laptop dock - Model ACP45EU, I got this so I could add a more USB ports and mainly a S/PDIF port so I could go with an optical connection to my Amp but never got round using it.

The Joggler and XP build has yet to let me down and has been left on since I made the MODs to it which is in excess of 8 months!

I have loads of photos ready to be e-mailed and would be happy to do a video if so required.

As for price I'm open to offers and would much rather see it go to someone on here than deal with eBay.

I live in Gloucester and I'm happy to post it or your more than welcome to collect it from me.

Steve
fez1975

Re: Joggler Modded running XP and Targus Dock

Post by fez1975 »