SOLD - Working Joggler

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
ilovemyjoggler

SOLD - Working Joggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Hi. I have a working Joggler available. I've just reflashed it. Comes complete with original box, power pack and network cable. The only thing I did notice was a slight low buzzing so not sure whether that's an overall audio thing.

I'm open to any offers on price.

I would prefer a local buyer who is able to collect from the borders of North London/Barnet to keep costs down. Postage for a boxed Joggler is expensive as the original box is so sturdy.

I've tried adding a photo but can't seem to reduce the file size enough to allow an upload!
Last edited by ilovemyjoggler on Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
pete

Re: Working Joggler available.

Post by pete »

@ilovemyjoggler

Nice to see you on the forum!!!

How are you doing?
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
ilovemyjoggler

Re: Working Joggler available.

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Hi Pete. I'm very well thanks. Good to see you're still fiddling with these trusty workhorses!

Down to my last 3 jogglers now. 1 is in constant use running squeezeplay. 1 spare (just in case Joggler 1 croaks) and 1 offered here to go to a new home. I think I'll pop it on ebay as i'm a firm believer in zero waste.

As you can tell by my inactivity on the forum I just don't experiment with my jogglers anymore. My setup has remained constant for years :lol:
If it ain't broke don't fix it!