Jogglers for Sale Wiltshire, UK.

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
mattg

Jogglers for Sale Wiltshire, UK.

Post by mattg »

Hello,

I am clearing out my complete collection of Jogglers and have the following, all unboxed and all loaded with squeezeplay

4x jogglers, good condition
1x joggler, it looks like diamond pattern screen burn when switched off, but invisible when powered up in os.
2x joggler no stand, good screen. (glued on mounts, ex gambling terminals I believe. If you search you might find some details about them)
1x joggler as above, but scratch on screen about 1cm long.
1x joggler as above, but touchscreen doesn't seem as responsive and mis-presses
2x joggler no screen just rear case with compute modules.
1x replacement lcd panel (untested).
A handful of PSU's I am still collecting them from around the house (5 so far, 3 are originals) :)

£15+ p&p per joggler (inc psu) seems the going rate, but open to offers, and especially on the damaged or a complete job lot.

I'm based near Chippenham, Wiltshire and would prefer pickup.
Last edited by mattg on Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roobarb!

Re: Jogglers for Sale Wiltshire, UK.

Post by roobarb! »

I'm Jogglered up at the moment and not near Chippenham, but just out of interest what are you switching to?
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
mattg

Post by mattg »

To be honest, as much as I dislike it I have succumbed to streaming via youtube premium and have google enabled devices in most places. I wish there was something more like the joggler which was low power, more modern and flexible that could truly replace them.

And a HUGE THANK YOU, as without your wonderful help I would have not been able to stay with them this long.
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Thank you! That's awesome they've been working well for you, hopefully they'll enjoy a new life elsewhere. :)

I use Apple Music a lot now and zap audio to my Jogglers via AirPlay these days. Not many people have picked up on this, but there is this thing I made years ago which basically runs the Joggler as an AirPlay receiver with on-screen track info and album artwork. Works with anything you can AirPlay, so YouTube and the like is great too.

You know, I've been on YouTube Premium for years as well (can't stand the video ads) and never once touched the music features. Perhaps I should take a look.

Hmm, I wonder how hard it would be to make a dual AirPlay / Android casting dual-compatible thing... uh-oh. :D
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
Man in a van

Post by Man in a van »

It's now possible to run Airplay2 on a raspberry pi, build instructions are over on the shairport-sync dev site

Code: Select all

https://github.com/mikebrady/shairport-sync/tree/development
ronnie