Joggler For Sale (UK Only)

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
magicaltastic

Joggler For Sale (UK Only)

Post by magicaltastic »

Hi,

I've lurked for a while, but although I've had fun playing with the joggler sticking Android and Mint Linux on it, I really don't use it very often.
So in the spirit of recycling gadgets I've decided to sell for £50 plus p&p, thought I'd offer it here first before heading to Ebay.

It's in great condition, and I still have the original box.

Any questions, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Alan
pete

Re: Joggler For Sale (UK Only)

Post by pete »

I am interested Alan.
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

oi. stop buying all the jogglers pete!! :)
pete

Post by pete »

Thank-you Alan!

BuZz.....here I drift off the subject...somewhere here still have a C-64. I helped my sister's father-in-law in the 80's using a C-64 to move satellite feeds for a TV station here in Chicago...with a program running on the tape drive that took forever to load...low budget station. We even converted their stock market report to "digital" from an older wooden numbers mechanical board to the Amiga...still saw some guru errors but it was really something done at a reasonable costs.
- Pete
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

heh nice one. I was a teenager during the Amiga years, so never had the luxury of using one at work :)

Should dig the old machine out and fire it up for old times ;-) I still like to tinker on my old 8/16 bit machines. I have an Amiga/c64 related page at http://www.exotica.org.uk/ if you haven't seen it before.
pete

Post by pete »

Wow!

Neat website!

Never used one at work; just helped my sisters father in law as he was the engineer for the TV station. In the 1990's Illinois Bell used a hodgepodge of computers; many were Motorola 68XXX based Unix workstations...and a little bit of the beginning of Windows stuff; no Amigas though. It was the Amiga Video Toaster that brought it to the commercial side as Apple already had the music side of it.

Around 1995 I worked for Ford and I used mostly an IBM AS400. I did have a "bank" of early Windows machines running first gen SQL doing screen scrapes of the AS400 screens for the Line assembly parts of the car. Its was neat; all about how many cars could be built per /hour / day.

I had to "walk the line" in two plants every week (Chicago & Atlanta); it was impressive to watch the assembly. Interesting that all of the senior executives at the time drove Jaguars.

I remember initially using bar coding to track the position of the car (didn't work too well); then seeing another car manufacturer using RF suggesting and using it for Ford in 1995; worked great!
- Pete

Auto mater