Free (broken) Joggler - Just postage costs

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
Agent

Free (broken) Joggler - Just postage costs

Post by Agent »

Hi

I've found my old Joggler on a clear out. It's in good condition externally but doesn't come on.

I see a flashing green light through the panel at the back. Searching reveals this is a known issue. I can solder so probably could fix it, but just don't have the time / wouldn't be able to mess with it anyway.

It has never been flashed from the default O2 firmware.

PSU included. Checked the output on a multimeter and it seems okay.

Seems silly to throw it in a landfill, and I can't be bothered with the hassle of Ebay. So if you want it, and you're an existing member of the forum, it's yours! I'd much rather it go to a follow computer geek.

All I ask is P&P costs.

Cheers! :)
Paul Webster

Re: Free (broken) Joggler - Just postage costs

Post by Paul Webster »

I'm interested but mainly for the power supply because I bought a Joggler on eBay a while ago that did not have one.

Any other scavengers want Joggler and power supply or only Joggler?

If no-one else interested then I'd be happy to take both.
London area.
jkn

Re: Free (broken) Joggler - Just postage costs

Post by jkn »

Agent wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:39 pm Hi

I've found my old Joggler on a clear out. It's in good condition externally but doesn't come on.

I see a flashing green light through the panel at the back. Searching reveals this is a known issue. I can solder so probably could fix it, but just don't have the time / wouldn't be able to mess with it anyway.

It has never been flashed from the default O2 firmware.

PSU included. Checked the output on a multimeter and it seems okay.

Seems silly to throw it in a landfill, and I can't be bothered with the hassle of Ebay. So if you want it, and you're an existing member of the forum, it's yours! I'd much rather it go to a follow computer geek.

All I ask is P&P costs.

Cheers! :)
Hi Agent
I'm interested but can live without the power supply which Paul is after! ;-)

Perhaps one way of proceeding might be for you to send the whole lot to me, and I could send the PSU to Paul? I'm thinking that way it is not you who has to bundle up two packages, or something.

I don't need the nice-but-heavy original Joggler box, which would save a bit on postage.

Let me (and Paul) know what you think - PM?

Oh, I'm in Brighton FWIW.

Cheers
Jon N