Broken Jogglers wanted to buy

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
pete

Broken Jogglers wanted to buy

Post by pete »

Looking for pieces specifically Joggler cases (no LCD or internals) if possible.

-pete
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
roobarb!

Re: Broken Jogglers wanted to buy

Post by roobarb! »

Do you need a back panel? It's the whole back assembly (stand, rear case (with speakers, IIRC) and thermal gasket), but no power / ethernet / audio module. It's in perfectly good nick; the Joggler it came from won't be needing it again because it's part of my kitchen now.
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
dwl99

Post by dwl99 »

roobarb! wrote:Do you need a back panel? It's the whole back assembly (stand, rear case (with speakers, IIRC) and thermal gasket), but no power / ethernet / audio module. It's in perfectly good nick; the Joggler it came from won't be needing it again because it's part of my kitchen now.
lol
pete

Post by pete »

Yes roobarb!

Looking to "practice" modding the case.

What are you looking to sell it for? Curious do you have a picture of your setup in the kitchen with the Joggler screen?
- Pete
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

pete_c wrote:What are you looking to sell it for?
Just enough for the postage and maybe a little donation to the cause? :)
pete_c wrote:Curious do you have a picture of your setup in the kitchen with the Joggler screen?
I've been meaning to do a little write-up on the Joggler in my kitchen for some time now, but never had chance. Basically, it's a Joggler fitted to one of the cupboard doors with an external amp and decent speakers. Thanks to Joli OS it works fantastically well; we don't have a radio in the kitchen now, but use the Joggler instead, with SqueezePlay, some custom software and XBMC for everything. Radio, live TV, iPlayer... I'll pop a couple of quick snaps up when I remember.
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
pete

Post by pete »

Great news!

You can actually ship it to a friend there in the UK. Will email you.

Yes earlier this morning was listening to the BBC on the Joggler.

Off on a tangent here....

I'm testing a 15" Tantung Touch screen this morning for the Kitchen. Today the Kitchen has two LCDs for television watching. I've got the computer touchscreen infrastructure in place for the flip down TS; but never found a good industrial sized touchscreen.

This is the second gen combo VGA / TV monitor in the kitchen. The first one was a silver (didn't the color) Samsung. Sound was really bad. This audiovox has good sound, good VGA, good tuner but its not touch. It needs to be a commercial type touchscreen with good sound (this is a WAF thing - commercial kitchen consideration thing). Some day maybe a 16:9 touchscreen combo.

- Pete

Auto mater