Joggler for sale

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
BenH

Joggler for sale

Post by BenH »

Hey folks,

I'm not using my Joggler any longer - so I'll offer it up for sale. Any offers?

I installed a tweaked version of the O/S - which I think came from this forum back in the day. It was called something like UPNP III, from memory. What's the best way of resetting the storage and removing my data?

cheers,
Ben
pete

Re: Joggler for sale

Post by pete »

@Ben,

This should do the trick.

http://birdslikewires.uk/openpeak-firmware
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
BenH

Post by BenH »

Thanks Pete. That refresh process worked without issues.
pete

Post by pete »

Good news Ben!

Sorry to see you go. I do not think you will have any issues selling your Jogglers.
- Pete
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
BenH

Post by BenH »

Thanks Pete. Yeah, it was fun playing with the Joggler back in the day... but the simple truth is I just don't need it. It was doing nothing more than being a fancy clock in my kitchen.

I've not had any offers for the unit yet. But I'll wait for a few days to see if any users of this forum want it. But if not then it'll go on eBay. I'd rather it go to someone who is a Joggler geek than a random eBay user.
pete

Post by pete »

Yes here have turned most of them in to mothership automation touchscreen consoles.

Many hardware / firmware mods. RTC, SROM, SSD use, bios firmware changes...

Just last week moved the Amazon Alexa out of the master bathroom and went back to using a Joggler touchscreen button to internet stream my morning news...the Alexa worked fine ...it's just some times I would rather not speak to it and sometimes it would speak without being spoken to.
- Pete

Auto mater
Rory

Post by Rory »

Pete what software are you using?
pete

Post by pete »

For the automation consoles utilize Homeseer clients / Homeseer client designer.

The designer works fine for Android and Windows clients. I utilize Windows here. (15-20 Joggler Homeseer touch clients)
Each Joggler console also runs Microsoft SAPI. I collect a variety of voice fonts (english and multiple languages) such that each console can have it's voice in it's own language.
Homeseer.jpg
- Pete

Auto mater
BenH

Post by BenH »

I'm guessing nobody would like to make an offer for my Joggler. That's OK... it'll go on eBay.