Wanted - Failed Joggler

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
neilfw

Wanted - Failed Joggler

Post by neilfw »

Hi,

If you have a damaged Joggler, or part working, perhaps with a damaged case or screen, I may be interested in it. Please post a reply or PM me.

I have a damaged unit I would like to get working again.

Neil
Juggler

Re: Wanted - Failed Joggler

Post by Juggler »

Would you be able to share the details of the problem and any work you do on your Joggler ? It's possible that you may not need a spare joggler. Or is it pretty serious ?

I've noticed that the price of working jogglers is dropping a bit. Some people may place jogglers on ebay, who try them after not using them for a few years and think there is a fault, but they haven't been updated. I'm not sure exactly what the current situation is on using the old stock os is, but I recall, that the joggler would hang if it could not connect to big mother open peak, or something like that.
neilfw

Post by neilfw »

Child + 12V power supply --> 5V Joggler = Pop, smoke, no response :-(
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

I did the same to one of mine :-( So what you need is the board out of one with a broken screen .
I did have one but not sure where it is at the moment , will get back to you if I find it .
Happy Joggling
neilfw

Post by neilfw »

Thanks. Happy hunting.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Hi Neil , sorry I have looked but can't find my spare Joggler board :-( if it turns up I will let you know .
If you look at the board near the power in it might have just blown a component , others on hear have had success fixing blown joggers but not me , the one I blew I had to get a new board for .
Good luck
Happy Joggling