Couple of dead Jogglers up for grabs

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
jaydee999

Couple of dead Jogglers up for grabs

Post by jaydee999 »

Before anyone gets too excited, these are "based"around a couple of those betting shop Jogglers that were up for sale a while back.
They have no mains adapter.
They have no heatsink-cum-stand.
One still has the two perspex blocks firmly glued to the back. The other one has had 1.5 blocks removed, but using acetone to remove them has badly discoloured the case.
When I say "based", what I mean is that the screens may not be the original screens, wi-fi adapters, etc. I have done a bit of mixing and matching with other jogglers. The actual MAC addresses may not be the ones on the label remnants.
One of the screens seems to havesome dust specks inside it, and also has a little nick in it on the edge of the screen casing, not the screen itself.
They are both dead. One has no life in it whatsoever. The other one's motherboard green light comes on, but that's it. Not the glimmer of a flicker from either screen.
One also has a buggered USB port.
They are therefore really for spare parts only.
All I want in return is the cost of postage. They weigh just under 1kg, but packaging will take them over 1kg, so Collect+ is probably the cheapest option. I think it's £4.69 for economy delivery, but need to check.

Thanks

jaydee
IndyAudi

Re: Couple of dead Jogglers up for grabs

Post by IndyAudi »

jaydee,

I'll take them please.

Daniel
jaydee999

Post by jaydee999 »

Hi Daniel

Sorry about the late reply. I thought I had email notification set up for any replies, but if I have, then something went very wrong.

That's fine. If you want to give me your address, I will sort out delivery.

Cheers

Jon
IndyAudi

Post by IndyAudi »

Hi Jon,

I received the jogglers yesterday morning in as expected condition.

Thank you

Daniel