GONE: RT2770 Wifi Cards

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
roobarb!

GONE: RT2770 Wifi Cards

Post by roobarb! »

I'm trying to clear out some tech I no longer need and I seem to have a couple of RT2770F cards kicking around (the ones that are the default card in the Joggler). One is perfectly ordinary and will just drop in to the internal USB port, the other has a short cable in place of the normal USB plug. Can't remember why I did this, but there was a reason at the time - works just fine IIRC.

Just leave a message on here if you're interested. Not looking for anything for them, though if you'd like to leave a little donation it always helps with the hosting!
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
Juggler

Re: FREE: RT2770 Wifi Cards

Post by Juggler »

I think some of the betting shop Jogglers did not have a wifi card in them. So these may be of interest to people with one of them. I think is was a mis-description if you received a Joggler without a WiFi card, and you wouldn't know till trying to use wireless...
jim_lewis1

Post by jim_lewis1 »

HI,

I picked up a couple of Jogglers that have had their Wifi removed by previous owners for some obscure reason.

I'd therefore be interested in one/both, depending on whether others want one or not.

Thanks,

Jim
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

jim_lewis1 wrote:I'd therefore be interested in one/both, depending on whether others want one or not.
Not had any takers so far, so you're welcome to one or both! Drop me a PM with your details and I'll mail them out. I have the antennae as well, so I'll pop them in the post too.
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)