SOLD!

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
Turvey

SOLD!

Post by Turvey »

Due to house move and not actually using it anymore I'm selling my O2 Joggler.

Comes with original box and power cable. I'll try and get it reset back to factory settings before shipping.

£40.00 plus P+P(which according the PO site will be around £10.00)

Last edited by Turvey on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turvey

Re: For Sale Due To House Move!

Post by Turvey »

Too dear? £35 plus P+P.
Juggler

Post by Juggler »

Maybe useful to say where you are (Kirkwall) and where you are moving to, if you would be open to personal collection.

Also there are some deals on delivery :

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/parcel2go

This one seems to give a free £10 on a delivery, which may well cover the cost of a Joggler in the original box. I know from some of the Jogglers I have bought the delivery price in the UK varies from £5 to around £10. HUKD also has details on this or similar also.

I've had my 'fill' of Jogglers, but it would be good if a new Joggleer (?Joggler enthusiast?) will decide to join in and help keep the Joggler movement alive.
Turvey

Post by Turvey »

Thanks for the info re postage ;)

I never thought about adding where I was as I assumed that anyone who might want it would be too far away to come and collect it :lol:

As to where we're going? We actually have to move twice! We've just sold our house and are moving into rented accommodation while our new house is being built.........................about 1/2 a mile from where we live now :D

So just now we are on a major de-clutter and this is just one of a few items lying about that I have up for sale(Audiorama 8000s anyone?) If, however it doesnt sell I'll just keep it and find a use for it when we move in......I still like the idea of using it as a music hub etc for a bathroom 8-)