Joggler for sale

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
hawsey

Joggler for sale

Post by hawsey »

******** SOLD **********

Hi all
I am just about to put my Joggler up for sale on eBay but thought I would offer it here first then put it on eBay later tonight , it is in used but good condition it has the hazy screen thing on cold boot as most Jogglers do and would post next working day after payment .
I would like £40 plus £8 postage .
any takers :-) [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1400612212026.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1400612212026.jpg
Last edited by hawsey on Wed May 21, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Joggling
Paul Webster

Re: Joggler for sale

Post by Paul Webster »

I bought the last 2 ... to make 6 ... and I'm full!
Juggler

Post by Juggler »

You can never have enough Jogglers !

There are more elegant and esoteric than Apple ][s. They are one of the greatest devices of the millennium.

In 40 years time what will their value be ?
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Yep , i agree Juggler , i am in the midst of a gadget sale to fund a small trip ( to Legoland ) and i say to my good Lady: maybe i will sell a Joggler or two , my wifes reply , oh do you not need them ? my return , yes i need them all , but i could sell one :-)
Happy Joggling
Juggler

Post by Juggler »

I live very close to legoland (UK), so if you would keep your Jogglers and come to some arrangement perhaps we can work something out ?
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Thanks for that , yes we are off to the Legoland next to you , i am raising a bit of pre trip cash , so is life , ha ha ....
Plenty other Jogglers here so i am not selling up all together .
Happy Joggling
Juggler

Post by Juggler »

Sorry, what I meant is if you want to save some money on accommodation, perhaps we can work something out. No strings or Jogglers, just thanks for your involvement here.
dwl99

Post by dwl99 »

hawsey wrote:Yep , i agree Juggler , i am in the midst of a gadget sale to fund a small trip ( to Legoland ) and i say to my good Lady: maybe i will sell a Joggler or two , my wifes reply , oh do you not need them ? my return , yes i need them all , but i could sell one :-)
Have you seen this? http://grownupsgofree.kelloggs.co.uk/ - only valid until 30 June though!
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Cheers for that Dave , yes I have my voucher already :-) should keep the costs down a bit .
Happy Joggling
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

****** SOLD *********
hawsey wrote:Hi all
I am just about to put my Joggler up for sale on eBay but thought I would offer it here first then put it on eBay later tonight , it is in used but good condition it has the hazy screen thing on cold boot as most Jogglers do and would post next working day after payment .
I would like £40 plus £8 postage .
any takers :-) [attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1400612212026.jpg[/attachment]
Happy Joggling
andy1

Post by andy1 »

Juggler wrote:You can never have enough Jogglers !
Couldn't agree more :geek:
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Juggler wrote:Sorry, what I meant is if you want to save some money on accommodation, perhaps we can work something out. No strings or Jogglers, just thanks for your involvement here.
Hi and sorry I missed this message , that is very kind of you , but we booked the hotel a while ago so thank you very much for the offer :-) I'll toot my horn when I go past .
Thanks again
cheers
Happy Joggling
Juggler

Post by Juggler »

hawsey wrote:
Juggler wrote:Sorry, what I meant is if you want to save some money on accommodation, perhaps we can work something out. No strings or Jogglers, just thanks for your involvement here.
Hi and sorry I missed this message , that is very kind of you , but we booked the hotel a while ago so thank you very much for the offer :-) I'll toot my horn when I go past .
Thanks again
cheers
Your welcome. I hope you and your family have a great time there.

Even though I live close I have never been to Legoland UK. I wonder how they accommodate adults who where massively into Lego in their childhoods ? One of the hardest things for me to sell in my late teens was my box of Lego :cry: !

Windsor and the Great Park are nice to see. Eton is is quite Olde Worlde and twee, but worth a walk over the bridge. Plus there is a Richer sounds there...