Looking for power adapter.

Want to buy a Joggler or selling one? Post your details here.
offbeatdave

Looking for power adapter.

Post by offbeatdave »

Hi,

Does anyone have a spare power adaptor for a Joggler which they'd be willing to sell me?

Alternatively could anyone point me in the direction of a compatible one to save me trawling the CPC website?

I know I can pick one up from that well-known auction site but it thought I'd ask here first.

I've actually had one fail - Joggler screen corrupts and freezes. And yes, I have established it's the power adaptor via testing on my collection of Jogglers!
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
pete

Re: Looking for power adapter.

Post by pete »

I have one for you Dave.

Originally purchased Jogglers and they came with the UK power supplies of which I have no use for anymore.

You can have it for the cost of shipping (which I would utilize most inexpensive means which is USPS).
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
Leonardo

Post by Leonardo »

Hello guys, as we talk in another post, you can use safely a generic 5V power supply with at least 2A. I normally use "non original" adapter with a lot of Jogglers and I have no problem (I bought a stock of Jogglers for a good price but without power supplies). Just check the polarity (positive is on the inside pin). O2 original power supply is about 5A (only on the paper, but I think it's less than 4), Joggler works great with 2A, for my experience, less than 2A is not recommended!
offbeatdave

Post by offbeatdave »

Hi Leonardo - useful information. Thank you!
Pete - PM sent with details. Thanks!
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!