Bookmark topics?

Please post any ideas / changes / or help requests regarding the forum here. Announcements relating to improvements etc will also be posted here.
ilovemyjoggler

Bookmark topics?

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

It's late. Can't sleep. Surfing. Sooo many helpful posts but the forum is massive. Is there a way of bookmarking topics so I don't have to spend ages finding it again? Thanks.
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Bookmark topics?

Post by BuZz »

you can bookmark them in your web browser. you can also subscribe to threads so you get emailed when a reply happens which also links to the topic.
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Thanks buzz. Shame there's no way of Flagging topics within the forum tho as my favourites list is also rather long!

By the way, do you ever sleep? (should this be a question for off topic? :) )
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

heh. I do, but I was up setting up a new project site for something else I work on.
gegs

Post by gegs »

ilovemyjoggler wrote:Sooo many helpful posts but the forum is massive.
I agree that the forum is now getting pretty huge and some of the older posts have been superseded. I find the search facility really useful. The results are presented with the most recent first, so it's most likely to be current and accurate info.

It's not quite bookmarking but it certainly sorts the wheat from the chaff when looking for something specific.
offbeatdave

Post by offbeatdave »

I'd agree - the stuff on the first page or so is generally the most useful and up-to-date stuff.
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Hello. I'm sure you're both right. It's just I came across a few gems that are now a few pages back and knew I wouldn't remember where I'd seen them. I'm aware that all the help I ask for has no doubt been asked for repeatedly by loads of others and at some point everyone will get fed up and not answer me. If I at least keep tabs on some past relevent bits I wouldn't need to bug everyone. :D