Joggler Forum phpBB Style

Please post any ideas / changes / or help requests regarding the forum here. Announcements relating to improvements etc will also be posted here.
roobarb!

Joggler Forum phpBB Style

Post by roobarb! »

Bit of a sideline this one, but BuZz, I was wondering if you might be able to make the Joggler Forum phpBB style available?

Other than this forum I've had very little experience with phpBB and I'm in the process of putting together a little community forum for the area where I live. Now that everything's installed and working, I'd definitely agree with you on the text being a tad too small in the 'prosilver' default style and was hoping you could make your tweaked version available?

If not, could you point me in the right direction of where I should edit the text size. I've found the content.css file, but I'm not sure of the best way to alter it to get the desired result... :)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Joggler Forum phpBB Style

Post by BuZz »

my changes to the default are in the svn history. You still have the login ?
roobarb!

Re: Joggler Forum phpBB Style

Post by roobarb! »

Sorry, BuZz - that was daft of me! Should have remembered about that. Taking a nosey now, thanks. :)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)