Special "wedding" Offer on Forum Data

Please post any ideas / changes / or help requests regarding the forum here. Announcements relating to improvements etc will also be posted here.
BuZz
Site Admin

Special "wedding" Offer on Forum Data

Post by BuZz »

Hi,

Just a heads up on your post forum data. If you are after reading what you posted, you can read it here for free, but I also have a special offer to commemorate the marriage of someone or other who might be getting married or anyone who is already married, where you can get all your data for £0.000001 (rounded down to the nearest pound) per post with a free link to an image of a cup (or something else interesting on google images such as a nice cheese).

Cheers
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Special "wedding" Offer on Forum Data

Post by BuZz »

ok. technically this should be in offtopic, but hey, ive been on the beer again. I promise not to remove this tomorrow when I am sober like I did with my last drunk post ;-) And if it all seems nonsense, I`m not completely mad, and it is relation to something on "another forum"
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Must install a breathalyzer on my computer ;-)

My *drunk humour* was aimed at the old forum, which has now been closed due to selling up, but where you can get a copy of your data for 5 quid. Considering the forum has been broken for months, with users unable to login, or register, it seems pretty cheeky to me.
gegs

Post by gegs »

Anybody thinking about taking up the "offer" must be nuts. Considering how they've treated their members over the past few months, who's to say they'd even deliver after you'd forked up the dosh?
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

Yeh. And if anyone does want their forum posts then erm..

*cough*

http://malus.exotica.org.uk/~buzz/joggl ... -19.xml.gz
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

Hehe. :)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)