Green flashing D5

Everything relating to hacking, expanding and modifying the Joggler hardware.
philmeboots83

Green flashing D5

Post by philmeboots83 »

Hi,

From what I've read, a green flashing light is a possible sign that the SMD fuse(s) may have gone, at present, the joggler appears as dead at the moment apart from the D5. I'm in the process of taking the Joggler apart tonight and quite nifty with a soldering iron, my question is what SMD fuse(s) do I need. When searching, there is an array of fuses and from sections I've read, there is no mention to which ones have been uses in repairs of this nature.

Granted, the SMD may not be the issue, but I thought I'd ask before I get to that stage.

Cheers!
pete

Re: Green flashing D5

Post by pete »

Here I had a dead Joggler III device (no flashing leds, nada, dead) which I purchased for literally nothing (shipping?).

I found burn marks near the fuse and "test" shorted it and the Joggler III booted up. I purchased a bunch of tiny 5VDC fuses that looked like the one that was burned out and just used one as a replacement. Thinking I purchased them on ebay for some 10 for a $1 USD.
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater