Lazy Joggler user

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
newhay

Lazy Joggler user

Post by newhay »

Hi all,

Sorry for the post and i know im probably going to annoy a number of dedicated people on here. I only use my joggler for the date and time in the kitchen (yes thats it!) - my old one stopped working but i had a spare from a deal on a mobile phone.
I plugged it in and it tried to update software but then times out and asks me to re-boot

bottom line is i really am not technical and would happily pay £10 to someone who could just do it all on a usb stick so i plug and go. key for me is having the stock date and time screen save.

i know its shameful but its easier than doing it myself and worth it as i will then know the date in the kitchen and my fridge food will continue to be managed date wise!

if you can help please get in touch!

sorry i feel pathetic asking :(
ilovemyjoggler

Re: Lazy Joggler user

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Hi. Did anyone get back to you on this?

As a total novice I know how difficult and daunting it is but it really isn't that difficult - believe me if I can do it anyone can. Take a look at this thread on the forum http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=664 and look at the fantastic step by step from offbeatdave. Should you get stuck many a kind soul on here will help you i'm sure.

Then you'll realise what the lovely joggler is capable of and it being just a clock won't satisfy you anymore!!

Let me know if you still can't face it once you've read that thread.
Nasedo

Re: Lazy Joggler user

Post by Nasedo »

I could recommend the same as @ilovemyjoggler said. This link will be helpful and save time and money... and one of most important rules of the forums is helping - to earning money ;)