New Clock is Pants after Joggler Update

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
sharpharp

New Clock is Pants after Joggler Update

Post by sharpharp »

Since the new Joggler Update on the 30th April 2012, I have noticed the clock has changed from the smart blue and bold letters to a smaller white on black effort which is rubbish.

Anyone know how I can get the old clock back or add it to the screensaver options?

Thanks,
offbeatdave

Re: New Clock is Pants after Joggler Update

Post by offbeatdave »

Love how people's tastes are different! Loads of people can't stand the o2 clock and prefer the smaller black/white OpenPeak one!

Anyway, you could try PnP III from http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=555 which reinstates the o2 clock, a couple of others and loads of other stuff. Might be worth a look.
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
sharpharp

Post by sharpharp »

Thanks for your quick reply Dave, I would love to install PnpIII however I can't even telnet anymore to the new update.
Any ideas?
Frobisher

Post by Frobisher »

offbeatdave wrote:Love how people's tastes are different! Loads of people can't stand the o2 clock and prefer the smaller black/white OpenPeak one!
And I hate how some people (especially 'graphic' designers) think 'taste' is more important than function.

When I wake up in the morning with blurry eyes I don't want to have to get out of bed and walk across the room so I can read the time (never mind day and date which is almost invisible).

Regardless of 'taste' the old clock was easier to read and the new one functionally pants.

and I can no longer telnet either.
leepea

Post by leepea »

I too MUCH prefer the o2 clock and can recommend PnP III.