SqueezePlay OS for Joggler

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
Man in a van

Re: SqueezePlay OS for Joggler

Post by Man in a van »

See here

Re: SqueezePlay OS (Version 2) for Joggler

Postby roobarb! » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 pm
Update!

For those of you lucky enough to have a snazzy OpenFrame 2, I have just updated all of the images to v2.04 - with OF2 support!

There are now two images for installing to internal memory - one sized for the Joggler's 1GB and the other for the OF2's 2GB of space.

There've also been a bunch of changes to the naming - as I'm having to differentiate between systems I'm settling on calling them OpenFrame 1 (Joggler) and OpenFrame 2 devices. You'll see the hostname has changed to 'openframe', but I'll continue to use 'joggler' as the username and password.

One last thing - auto-switching between internal speakers and the headphone jack on the OF2 is turned off at the moment. It's not designed to be, but SqueezePlay will make sure it's set correctly in the next version. In the meantime, just SSH in and run 'alsamixer' - then go over to the Auto Switch option and turn it on.
birdslikewires.co.uk - home of the Reflashing Tool, SqueezePlay (OS) and various tools for the Joggler!

roobarb!

roobarb!

Re: SqueezePlay OS for Joggler

Post by roobarb! »

palindrom wrote:Download SqueezePlay OS v2.04 for External Storage – (145MB) MD5
Download SqueezePlay OS v2.04 for OpenFrame 1 Internal Memory – (145MB) MD5
Download SqueezePlay OS v2.04 for OpenFrame 2 Internal Memory – (146MB) MD5
Underneath the download box, there's a box that says:

Which version should I download?

There are clues in the box! ;)

Righty, this thread is closing now - bye, bye Version 1!
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)