Joggler starts random app

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
James2710

Joggler starts random app

Post by James2710 »

Hello Jogglers,
Apologies if this problem has been before but my search failed to find any answer. My Joggler started to drop out from its o2 clock display, one of the main reasons for having it, and starting one particular app, at one point it was the matchsticks game. I thought a refresh might be called for so I reflashed with v30301 and PNP 3 V360. Sad to say this did not fix the problem, it now drops out running the engadget app. Is this a software or hardware issue, any ideas ?
Regards,
James.
Paul Webster

Re: Joggler starts random app

Post by Paul Webster »

My guess ... a fault with the touch element of the screen generating spoof clicks ... or something else brushing against it.
James2710

Re: Joggler starts random app

Post by James2710 »

Hello Paul,
I had the same idea in that its a faulty touch panel and had tried another panel. This, unfortunately, did the same thing. Its possible I have two bad screens which is a pity. My real use of the joggler was for the O2 flip digit clock which I had running for many years until the screen went dim.