Joli OS and Linux Mint search continues .

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
hawsey

Joli OS and Linux Mint search continues .

Post by hawsey »

I am interested in having copies of Mint and Joli os still as i would like to preserve them for prosterity :D . I am sure someone on here must have them lurking on a hard drive somewhere , i would be very happy if you could have a look please ,
Cheers .
Gary.
Happy Joggling
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: Joli OS and Linux Mint search continues .

Post by BuZz »

I still have the chroot filesystems used to build the images. I don't think I have the images anymore but technically they could be regenerated - I'm a little short on time however.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Thanks BuZz , hopefully someone will have an image ready built or on a usb stick somewhere ; also thank you for creating them in the first place .
Come on good people someone must have them .
Thanks in advance .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

hawsey wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:31 amCome on good people someone must have them.
I don't know if this was the last version, but I just bumped into this on my archive array!

https://birdslikewires.net/download/ope ... es/jolios/
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

roobarb! wrote:
hawsey wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:31 amCome on good people someone must have them.
I don't know if this was the last version, but I just bumped into this on my archive array!

https://birdslikewires.net/download/ope ... es/jolios/
Fantastic Roobarb that's great :-) I'm on holiday until Tuesday but I'll download it then .
Cheers
Also if you come across a Linux Mint at any point let me know .
Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling
roobarb!

Post by roobarb! »

hawsey wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:27 amAlso if you come across a Linux Mint at any point let me know.
Will do, though I didn't know the benefits of Mint at the time, so didn't use it!
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)