PnP III v3.60 July 2017 Update

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
vinnielo

Re: PnP III v3.60 July 2017 Update

Post by vinnielo »

I've tried following the instructions to install the SSL add-on.
It doesn't seem to have made any difference to the radio stream I'm listening to and it still errors out.

Now, it may be because I'm still on PnPIII 3.5.0 (gasp!!), but trying to listen to this Cuban webstream: https://icecast.teveo.icrt.cu/9Rnrbjzq still fails.
Is it a must that I use 3.6.0?
RadioFeeds UK & Ireland for PnP III - UK and Irish radio stations for your PnP III Joggler.
RadioFeeds UK & Ireland for SqueezePlay OS - UK and Irish radio stations for your SqueezePlay OS Joggler.
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Does anyone know how to get the Thames TV clock onto the screensavers in PnP?
https://625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash/thames_clock.asp?hide

... or any of the other ITV ones?

Thank you.
vinnielo

Post by vinnielo »

What version of LMS does this update include?
RadioFeeds UK & Ireland for PnP III - UK and Irish radio stations for your PnP III Joggler.
RadioFeeds UK & Ireland for SqueezePlay OS - UK and Irish radio stations for your SqueezePlay OS Joggler.
vinnielo

Post by vinnielo »

Would it be possible to update the release with a newer version of LMS?
Recent versions have handling of streams with SSL.
vinnielo

Post by vinnielo »

keynet wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:09 pm I should mention that Squeezeplay does occasionally "lose focus", i.e. the Tango GUI takes over the screen, perhaps related to its screensaver, though Squeezeplay is still running in the background, and can be controlled via the web/LMS, so it can look as if the Squeezeplay is dead. I haven't got any further with that issue atm.
I've noticed it also likes to do this at midnight on the first of each month.
sharpharp

Post by sharpharp »

PNP III v3.60 been having issues lately, the Screensaver has a come on time of 2 minutes. It comes on after 2 mins, but then goes back to the Joggler home screen and then later goes back to the screensaver.
Can i do anything to get it to stay on the Screensaver, also it's not dimming (even though it is set to dim).

Any ideas how to fix this? It was working fine for a many moons until this week.
I also tried a clean reflash and latest PnP III 3.60 update, but same issue again,

Any ideas?