squeezeplay disappeared

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
cszhy

squeezeplay disappeared

Post by cszhy »

still use it yesterday, but it suddenly disappeared today, can't find the icon on the screen.
even after I flash the whole system with PnP III, it doesn't show up after setting the internet.
don't know what happened
anyone can help?
DDFGT

Re: squeezeplay disappeared

Post by DDFGT »

I can only confirm that from one day to the other all pnp III apps (incl. Squeezeplay) disappeared. I can reinstall pnp III 3.50 on a joggler (firmware 30300) but after I connect the joggler to the internet, all pnp III apps disappear again. So right now, there is no way use pnp III at all.
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Weird ?? You could boot Squeezeplay OS off a memory stick in the side port until you work out what's going on .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Happy Joggling
offbeatdave

Post by offbeatdave »

Similar phenomenon reported over in the PnP II thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=555&p=27167#p27164
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
cszhy

Post by cszhy »

thanks guys, I reflashed the squeezeplay os, now it works fine
roger l

Post by roger l »

Just a note. You may have already experienced this. All four of my PNPIII Jogglers have suffered the icon loss. When I closed squeezeplay recently and the icons had gone on one of my wifi jogglers I reflashed it and I decided to stay in the squeezeplay screen continually. I set it to go into sleep. When i want to use other apps I simply close squeezeplay and all icons are there. It has been a few days now and no call home and no loss of icons.....possibly because it has a live Squeezeplay connection preventing the call??????? spOS had a struggle connecting compared to the PNPIII version.
craig_1234

Post by craig_1234 »

I've created an update for PNP3 here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2567

Added the call home fix, so no more missing icons :D Also updated the pure lounge radio streams, removed broken apps and installed a few new apps.

See the changelog for details