Joggler + Echo = ?

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
hawsey

Joggler + Echo = ?

Post by hawsey »

Messing with the Joggler to partner the Echo / Dot with an idea to use it to view the GUI on Alexa which shows you things like:
Track playing and also allows control of the music player if say your in another room .
Displays Cover Art and some info
Shows your To Do and Shopping lists
Amongst other things
I've had it kind of working on Android Kit Kat but sometimes Alexa struggles to log in !
I think the two devices go well together and will be ideal for Home Automation stuff in the Amazon environment as well as others .
I need to try say Ubuntu / PNP III to see if Alexa GUI logs in any easier :-) ImageImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Happy Joggling
hawsey

Re: Joggler + Echo = ?

Post by hawsey »

ImageImage

Happy Joggling
pete

Post by pete »

Been having weird issues logging in to the Alexa web application here too. It's keeps doing that security thing and still doesn't let me log in.

I then log in to Amazon prime (no issues) and then the Alexa application GUI logi in works.

It was never like this before. Here using Ubuntu / Firefox to log in.
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Ahh , I thought it was the Android App , the wheel spins for ages , then eventually logs in , it's really random , when it works or not .
It's good fun opening your shopping list up and telling Alexa to add things and seeing them appear on the Joggler , simple things , simple minds ;-)
Think I might do a video ....

Happy Joggling