joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.img

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
mickchip

joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.img

Post by mickchip »

Has anyone got a copy of this that they could upload to somewhere, I have lost a lot of software after a hard disk failure. I know its old but I was using it on a seabios joggler.
Jogglermaniac
hawsey

Re: joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.img

Post by hawsey »

Sorry I don't have it , a Google brought up this but I can't vouch for the site though
Is this the old Stephen ford one ?
http://bit-torrentz.org/download-torren ... tu-9..html

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Happy Joggling
pete

Post by pete »

@Mickchip,

Yeah here have kept everything but do not ever recall seeing that Ubuntu version around. It worked with the Seabios?

Well doing a search found it on an old Joggler O2 archived directory. It is called:

joggler_unr_9.10_v1.3a.bin.tar.tar

and is around 700Mb compressed. Is this the one Mikechip?

I will upload it to microsoft drive if it is the one you are looking for.

Uploaded file to MS. It is here.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akj-Oin7_x0rhAAq9kvvM6Vxo0ZR
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
mickchip

Post by mickchip »

Thanks Pete, that's the one and yes it is the only LINUX besides DSL that I can get to boot on Seabios, I write it to a stick and then install grub2.

Type mkdir /mnt/USB && mount /dev/sdx1 /mnt/USB (replacing x with your actual usb device)
Type grub-install --force --no-floppy --boot-directory=/mnt/USB/boot /dev/sdx (replacing x with your actual USB device)

Hawsey
That link doesn't seem to work, It is the Stephen Ford one.

Thanks again Pete, copied it to 3 different hard drives so shouldn't loose it again.

Up & running again
Attachments
On seabios joggler
On seabios joggler
Last edited by mickchip on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jogglermaniac
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Belt and Braces :-) I might give it a go too ...

Happy Joggling
pete

Post by pete »

Good news MickChip and thank you. I have never tried the build with Seabios.

;)

@hawsey....never heard of the phrase belt and braces....here lost a directory in my archives a couple of weeks back....it seemed that my mouse picked it up and dropped it in to another directory and I found it by accident...
- Pete
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Ha ha thought that one was universal :-)
On a trip to Turkey one year I was chatting to the Taxi driver taking us to our apartment and he mentioned that he had brought bottles to fill up on the way home with some "holy " water , I said ahh "killing two birds with one stone " and he laughed so hard we nearly crashed then repeated the phrase in Turkish , so some are universal :-)

Happy Joggling
pete

Post by pete »

Today have one totally modded Openpeak device booting in Buzz's Linux with an EFI booting. Really it was all about how much I could fit inside of the Joggler and that related to the SSD drive and RTC clock. I downsized the RTC clock some so it is much smaller.

This one has the SSD drive, USB wireless stick, RTC inside, fixed Realtek ROM and a 5 port USB mini hub stuck to the back of it.

Tried running wintel on it and it works but doesn't see my RTC. I am guessing that I can patch up the old above mentioned image to see my rtc clock. (bit banging it a bit ;))
- Pete

Auto mater
Andrew1971

Post by Andrew1971 »

Hi All
I have now got this .img and It's working good. But because it is old is there any way to update it or upgrade it. By changing sources list if so
where are they and which one's.
Andrew