Possible internal memory failure.

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
Imagewerx

Possible internal memory failure.

Post by Imagewerx »

What are the signs of impending internal memory failure?
dwl99

Re: Possible internal memory failure.

Post by dwl99 »

Forgetting what you went into a room for.... :-)
Imagewerx

Post by Imagewerx »

dwl99 wrote:Forgetting what you went into a room for.... :-)
My own personal internal memory went ages ago.Now what day of the cake is it again :lol: ?
dwl99

Post by dwl99 »

I've had the internal memory get corrupted on a few Jogglers, the only sign was boot failure. A repartition & format always seemed to fix it. I am a firm believer in booting Jogglers from a USB stick as the internal memory does seem to be quite flaky.
Imagewerx

Post by Imagewerx »

dwl99 wrote:I've had the internal memory get corrupted on a few Jogglers, the only sign was boot failure. A repartition & format always seemed to fix it. I am a firm believer in booting Jogglers from a USB stick as the internal memory does seem to be quite flaky.
Ok thanks for that. Do I have to remove what's left on the internal storage before I start booting from external,or can it be left as it was?
JimbobVFR400

Post by JimbobVFR400 »

Leave as it is. One of mine boots to PNP3 without the stick but I use it predominantly with USB for SqueezeplayOS
Imagewerx

Post by Imagewerx »

JimbobVFR400 wrote:Leave as it is. One of mine boots to PNP3 without the stick but I use it predominantly with USB for SqueezeplayOS
Thank you.