Radio feed playing x2 speed on Lounge and Squeeze - FIXED

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
offbeatdave

Radio feed playing x2 speed on Lounge and Squeeze - FIXED

Post by offbeatdave »

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with the following radio feeds (Disney MouseRadio - not my choice - honest! :D)

http://38.96.148.91:4152/
Alternative http://db.tt/p5j85e5

playing at double speed in both the Lounge Radio app and Squeezeplayer on the stock OS. Other stations are fine so I'm guessing it is a problem with this particular SHOUTCAST stream being 56kbps. Is there a fix for this? I've tried to find alternative urls but they all have the same problem so I'm guessing it can't be done.

EDIT: I've also tried playing through TuneIn app and Shoutcast app on Squeezeplayer, but again it's all double speed Chipmunk world!
Last edited by offbeatdave on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
offbeatdave

Re: Radio feed playing x2 speed on Lounge and Squeezeplayer

Post by offbeatdave »

And of course, as is usually the case, I spend three hours tinkering, post on here and then fix it by googling and arriving here http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... &t=54#p520! Sorted by going into PnP and selected Internal Mixer + Soundcard option. Reboot and all is good!
Jarv_77

Re: Radio feed playing x2 speed on Lounge and Squeeze - FIXE

Post by Jarv_77 »

So, out of interest, do you use a usb sound card or is the pnp setting just overriding something else? My o2 app lounge radio stations play chipmunk too, just wondering if I can fix it with a change of pnp settings or if I need a usb soundcard!?

Cheers
offbeatdave

Post by offbeatdave »

Nah, no USB soundcard - just the standard internal sound. No idea why the fix works. It also fixed an issue I had with the volume being quieter than I thought it used to be too!
Utakos

Post by Utakos »

Does anyone know how to fix this without installing p'n'p, Clean installed Squeeze box + server and thats all I require, do not really want to go down the pnp route again?