Can SqpOSv1.09 control my MyHarmony account via plugin orso?

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
Error

Can SqpOSv1.09 control my MyHarmony account via plugin orso?

Post by Error »

Hi,

My joggler runs SqpOSv1.09.
In my house I also use a harmony hub (in dutch)
which controls my TV, settopbox, amplifier. Therefore I set up a myharmony account and set up which stuff I use so the hub knows what IR-commands to send to control it. The way it works is that my phone sends a wifi signal via App to the hub, which translates it into the IR code.

Now I'm just thinking here; would it be possible for someone to write an applet or plugin which enables this features via the joggler?
I mean, this is already possible with the mysqueezebox account so to me it seems logical that this might be possible? Or do I just want it to bad? :mrgreen:
How do you techheads think about this? Is it possible?
roobarb!

Re: Can SqpOSv1.09 control my MyHarmony account via plugin o

Post by roobarb! »

Anything is possible. You just need the time and motivation to do it. Or, cold, hard cash. ;)
BirdsLikeWires - Get fresh builds of Debian Bullseye and Bookworm for OpenFrame with the latest 5.10 and 6.1 kernels! 8-)
JimbobVFR400

Re: Can SqpOSv1.09 control my MyHarmony account via plugin o

Post by JimbobVFR400 »

Would running Android on the Joggler be a valid solution?

Presumably the harmony stuff can be run on android. Add SqueezePlayer and a squeezebox control app of your choice and it could also be a squeezebox player.