Joggler.info has closed down!

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
moka

Joggler.info has closed down!

Post by moka »

http://www.joggler.info/forum/

quote "We've now closed the Joggler.info site due to Admin/Moderators selling up. If you'd like a copy of the posts you've made, email Jogglerpost@me.com, we'll provide this for you for a £5 fee, you'll be able to move this data to another forum/site. Thanks."
danjog2

Re: Joggler.info has closed down!

Post by danjog2 »

Still trying to make money out of the corpse. lol
JonB

Post by JonB »

moka wrote:http://www.joggler.info/forum/

quote "We've now closed the Joggler.info site due to Admin/Moderators selling up. If you'd like a copy of the posts you've made, email Jogglerpost@me.com, we'll provide this for you for a £5 fee, you'll be able to move this data to another forum/site. Thanks."
Cheeky buggers!

That content was created by the community and should belong to the community. They profited already by advertising.

Not impressed at all, especially after the time I spent moderating spambots with little or no support. Grrrrr. :evil:
spoyser

Post by spoyser »

I believe Buzz said he had scraped the site so all the info is still available, now just needs to be made accessible.
JonB

Post by JonB »

Fer sure, spoyser. And I have a copy <cough cough> in XML format... after all it belongs to "us", not "them".
asantaga

Post by asantaga »

sounds good,

ps I've updated the wiki with "Pnp" plug and pimp application, works fantastically for "base" jogglers, ie ones which use the stock os..
Angelo