Can’t get the joggler on the Internet so I can’t do anything

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
lukekona1

Can’t get the joggler on the Internet so I can’t do anything

Post by lukekona1 »

Hi all and thanks in advance I’ve acquired my self a joggler wanted to put android on it but I cannot even get past the set up screen where I put my wifi name and password and it gives me a error and says unplug and try again I haven’t even tried over a Ethernet cable is this a common problem am I being dumb? Many thanks Luke Image[/img]
hawsey

Re: Can’t get the joggler on the Internet so I can’t do anything

Post by hawsey »

Hi Luke ,
Welcome to the group , what is it that you will be doing with your Joggler ? I can't see the picture you posted.
To get an Operating system to boot you will need to burn a usb stick with it on then it will boot from that usb stick .
The Android version that works ok ish is pretty old and does not work for video playback well .
Lots of people use them for Squeezeplay which can stream music around your home from a local server running on either another Joggler or say a Raspberry Pi.
Happy Joggling
lukekona1

Post by lukekona1 »

I have a raspberry pi 4 I can use but how do I select to boot of a usb? Many thanks
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

lukekona1 wrote:I have a raspberry pi 4 I can use but how do I select to boot of a usb? Many thanks
You download a usb image of the OS you want to use and burn that to usb stick , the Joggler then boots that OS .

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling