PnP III v3.50: Enhance the standard OS - DOWNLOAD HERE!

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
mb1

Re: PnP III v3.50: Enhance the standard OS - DOWNLOAD HERE!

Post by mb1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Just to let you all know that since I blocked the domain openpeak.net on my router about a month ago, no icons have disappeared and the Joggler has behaved itself beautifully.

craig_1234

Post by craig_1234 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:18 am

hawsey wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 am
Trying to get the Amazon Alexa GUI on the browser for PNP III and i get this
Did this browser come with the Joggler update or was it made by someone 3rd party style .
Would there be any other way to get this to work ?
It works on Android on the Joggler .
CheersImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

You may be able to get round this problem by changing the "user agent" in Opera to spoof another browser/operating system. In the settings on opera, you can change the user agent to Android. I think you can also set a custom string via opera:config in the browser.

I had the same issue years ago on another website and solved the problem by switching the user agent to Android. However, due to the current version of Opera being 7 years old the Alexa page may not work anyway.

Regarding updated web browsers for PNP III, I did compile the Midori browser however it requires that many missing dependencies I gave up (the orginal os is based on streamlined Ubuntu 8.04 after all) . Opera mini which replaced Opera Mobile requires the Java runtime environment.

hawsey

Post by hawsey » Sun May 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks Craig , is a shame but it does work on Android so all is not lost .I tried as suggested but with the same outcome unfortunately .
PNP III is just so finger friendly and with Squeeze play built in as well it would be ideal :-)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Happy Joggling