XBMC ReLive addon

Non Joggler related discussion.
gegs

XBMC ReLive addon

Post by gegs »

I installed this music addon on my Apple TV2 XBMC setup last night - and it is really good. My kids will love it (I installed it after they were in bed so they haven't heard it yet).

The reason for posting is to congratulate and thank BuZz for providing the addon. Yet another string to his multi-talented bow.

I'll have to give BuZz's Modland addon a spin too. I didn't have time last night; I was too busy enjoying podcasts on ReLive.
BuZz
Site Admin

Re: XBMC ReLive addon

Post by BuZz »

Nice to know it's getting some use. I wasn't sure if anyone apart from me was using reLive on xbmc ;-) Cheers.
gegs

Post by gegs »

My kids are getting into chip tunes and old style gaming music. The interesting thing is that they are enjoying it on its own merits without the haze of nostalgia that older gamers have; they even discovered all this themselves without my encouragement and have bought CDs of game music. That's why I know they'll love some of the ReLive podcasts.

Mario Paint Composer on the Nintendo DS is a favourite tool for creating their own Nintendo-themed tunes. My daughter even taught herself to play Zelda and Mario themes on the stylophone the other day. I kid you not!
BuZz
Site Admin

Post by BuZz »

hehe nice - a new generation of chip music fans ;-)

+1 also for stylophone mario