Sorry for my inactivity :)

Non Joggler related discussion.
danfoshizzle

Sorry for my inactivity :)

Post by danfoshizzle »

Been really hectic here at foshizzle house, wedding plans, christmas, etc. But I am back now and will start tinkering again soon, hows everyone been?

I have a new hobby aswell to boot, I have become an avid e cigarette user and if anyone would like any advice let me know :)
Fullscreen squeezeplay windows, server 2003, foshiz mini v1 and v2, (and a few broken builds) :P so far.....
more to come!!

Jogglers " Obi Wan" according to Pete_c :D
gegs

Re: Sorry for my inactivity :)

Post by gegs »

Can you still set fire to the Christmas tree with an e-cigarette?
Can you roll your own e-cigarette?
Can you juice up an e-cigarette with "medicinal herbs"?
Do you have to be weaned off e-cigarettes with e-patches?
Too many questions...
Last edited by gegs on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfoshizzle

Post by danfoshizzle »

no
sort of
if you want to do some work, yes :)
no

:D
Fullscreen squeezeplay windows, server 2003, foshiz mini v1 and v2, (and a few broken builds) :P so far.....
more to come!!

Jogglers " Obi Wan" according to Pete_c :D
pete

Post by pete »

Congratulations!

Good news Dan!

Lately for almost two years now cigarettes here have been extinguishing themselves.....my sister in law went to smoking e-cigarettes.

In the middle 2000's the place where I worked had an outdoor glass hut with heating for the smokers.

I forgot when they started drawing yellow lines demarcating the outdoor smoking area from the non smoking area. I do recall seeing some loud discussions with the non smokers yelling at the smokers that they had crossed the yellow line.

Later on they put video cameras up and started to "broadcast" the live video feeds on the internal networks of the "smoking hut".
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
Mevi

Post by Mevi »

Welcome back!! Congrats on the wedding plans... I did that once, not wanting to put you off, but I'm not sure I'd wanna try that again. :D

Just the other day all my stuff was put out on the street by my girlfriend so I'm living with my elderly dad until I get a job as I was let go a few months back, bless him. My jogglers are in a box at a friends house. Some of my important stuff went missing from outside the house before I got there with a rental van. It's all a bit shit. I'll keep up the activity on the forum though, thanks to 3G and WIFI at the library. :)
I've Got The Moves Like Joggler

Windows XP Professional SP3 plus Tablet PC for O2 Joggler
http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=305

How to build your own Windows XP for the Joggler
http://www.jogglerwiki.com/wiki/WindowsXP
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Mevi wrote:Welcome back!! Congrats on the wedding plans... I did that once, not wanting to put you off, but I'm not sure I'd wanna try that again. :D

Just the other day all my stuff was put out on the street by my girlfriend so I'm living with my elderly dad until I get a job as I was let go a few months back, bless him. My jogglers are in a box at a friends house. Some of my important stuff went missing from outside the house before I got there with a rental van. It's all a bit shit. I'll keep up the activity on the forum though, thanks to 3G and WIFI at the library. :)
Jeez.

Mevi, I'm so sorry. It sounds like life is really kicking your butt - I hope things get better for you soon. Keep smiling my friend, keep smiling.
Andrew1971

Post by Andrew1971 »

Getting kicked out a weekish before christmas how crap is that !! (What a wench)
The way i see it it's her loss but your gain and your free again. If that helps !!
Mevi

Post by Mevi »

Yeah, the timing is bad and I wish she'd stop phoning me to tell me how her day is and texting photos of the kids saying 'goodnight'. Thanks for the words of support, it helps!!! :)
I've Got The Moves Like Joggler

Windows XP Professional SP3 plus Tablet PC for O2 Joggler
http://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=2&t=305

How to build your own Windows XP for the Joggler
http://www.jogglerwiki.com/wiki/WindowsXP
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Oh no!

I honestly don't know what to say. There's no good timing for something as sad as this. :(