Iplayer

Non Joggler related discussion.
ilovemyjoggler

Iplayer

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

Absolutely loving the new download facility on the iplayer. Shame the joggler's memory is too small - would have been great for a clever person to figure out how to add this.
hawsey

Re: Iplayer

Post by hawsey »

Add what? ;-) more memory ..he he
Happy Joggling
offbeatdave

Post by offbeatdave »

ilovemyjoggler wrote:Absolutely loving the new download facility on the iplayer. Shame the joggler's memory is too small - would have been great for a clever person to figure out how to add this.
Download facility? :?:
"EVERY DAY I'M JOGGLERING!"
Jogglering since Dec '09;
Tinkering with Jogglers since Feb '10 thanks to PMJ, Jogtools, PnP & sqpOS;
Gave something back Feb '12 to Apr '14 with PnP Mk II & PnP III;
Finally 'completed' PnP III Apr '15!
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

I am thick lol do you mean the iplayer now lets you download on other devices but not the Joggler yet?
The old cogs need oiling lol
Happy Joggling
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

offbeatdave wrote:Download facility? :?:
Did I mislead you I wonder. I'm talking about the iplayer app on ipad/iphone which now has a download facility. You can download tv programmes (not radio yet but I stand to be corrected) for 30 days via free wifi at home then watch your programmes on the move without having to pay ridiculous mobile web fees.

I already have the 3 episodes of vexed that I missed on my phone. Now I just need someone to drive my car while I watch them. :)

Edit: Reading my original post, I know what I was talking about but I must remember that people can't read my mind and to be fully awake before I try writing a coherent sentence.
Last edited by ilovemyjoggler on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
ilovemyjoggler

Post by ilovemyjoggler »

hawsey wrote:I am thick lol do you mean the iplayer now lets you download on other devices but not the Joggler yet?
The old cogs need oiling lol
Yes. Marvellous.