Squeezeplay for Windows

Non Joggler related discussion.
dwl99

Squeezeplay for Windows

Post by dwl99 »

I have Squeezeplay 7.8.0r539 on my PC & laptop but the size of the window is really quite small, about the same size as the display on a Squeezebox. One of the advantages of Squeezeplay OS on the Joggler over a Squeezebox is the bigger screen size. I remember a long time ago somebody tweaked Windows Squeezeplay to fill an HDTV screen but it ended up being ridiculously huge. Does anyone know how to tweak it to give the same size of window as you would get on the Joggler? Or maybe even slightly bigger?
Man in a van

Re: Squeezeplay for Windows

Post by Man in a van »

dwl99 wrote:I have Squeezeplay 7.8.0r539 on my PC & laptop but the size of the window is really quite small, about the same size as the display on a Squeezebox. One of the advantages of Squeezeplay OS on the Joggler over a Squeezebox is the bigger screen size. I remember a long time ago somebody tweaked Windows Squeezeplay to fill an HDTV screen but it ended up being ridiculously huge. Does anyone know how to tweak it to give the same size of window as you would get on the Joggler? Or maybe even slightly bigger?

I have the same version:

Settings>Screen>Select Skin>Joggler Skin

atb

Ronnie.

I think Ralphy has done a new jivelite over on Squeezebox community it's for piCorePlayer
dwl99

Re: Squeezeplay for Windows

Post by dwl99 »

Thanks, that's excellent. I only recently found Ralphy's build as I thought that Squeezeplay development had finished. The Joggler skin setting had completely passed me by! Nice to know that he's aware of the Joggler. We could run Squeezeplay on Windows 10 on the Joggler once Hawsey gets it sorted out :-)