Very neato video

Non Joggler related discussion.
pete

Very neato video

Post by pete »

This video caused an elicited emotional reponse from my wife this morning while she watched it.

Someone emailed the link to me this morning. Very impressive! ( I just noticed when it was first posted on You tube).

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E8nJhG1xE5o

www.youtube.com/embed/E8nJhG1xE5o

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E8nJhG1xE5o[/youtube]
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater
dwl99

Re: Very neato video

Post by dwl99 »

Well I didn't vote for her :-)
gegs

Post by gegs »

Very strange to see someone's life flit by so quickly. I find it poignant and sad rather than celebratory.

I'll also come clean that I am a republican (with a small "r") and don't have any truck with the concept of monarchy, although I don't hold any ill feelings towards the royal family themselves; like the rest of us, they couldn't choose their parents. Speaking of parents, my mum was named after the Queen and her sister; she's called Margaret Elizabeth (like I said, we can't choose 'em).
pete

Post by pete »

Personally; that is me though; I found it very interesting having never seen anything like this before.
- Pete
O2 Jogglers running EFI Ubuntu / Squeezeplayer
OpenPeak Voip Telephony / Zigbee tabletops hardware modded with Seabios / RTC / Ethernet ROM edits / SSD drives running XPe for automation screens

Auto mater