Facebook Page

General discussion relating to the O2 Joggler, from the default O2 setup, to alternative operating systems and applications.
hawsey

Facebook Page

Post by hawsey »

I decided to make a Facebook page for the Joggler.

Nothing much on it yet , the purpose of it is that with a lot of folks spending lots of time on Facebook they might have a broken or unused Joggler lying about and think , I know , I'll see if there is a Facebook page .
I have just linked in our forum here and will coax them away from Facebook to our pages if anyone does indeed post on the page .

What made me think of it I don't know but I typed in O2 Joggler in to Facebook and a chap had an open profile and there was a post saying his Joggler had died ( no boot , washed out screen ) and he's just got it sorted from the post he just made on here after I pointed him over .

1 more Joggler lives :-)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Last edited by hawsey on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Happy Joggling
hawsey

Re: Facebook Page

Post by hawsey »

Hmm someone try the link please , when I click on it , it's asking for me to log in , it shouldn't do that on my phone !

Happy Joggling
Man in a van

Post by Man in a van »

hawsey wrote:Hmm someone try the link please , when I click on it , it's asking for me to log in , it shouldn't do that on my phone !

[URL=http://s821.photobucket.com/user/M ... .jpg[/img][/url]
hawsey

Post by hawsey »

Thanks , can't work out why that's happening at the mo , if you type O2 Joggler in to Facebook it's there , job for tonight to sort link ;-)

Happy Joggling