LATEST VERSION - CHANGELOG
Version 1.60 (7.7.2-9710) - 11th December 2014
This is the thread for SqueezePlay for Joggler from birdslikewires.co.uk
- Works on both Native and Ubuntu-based operating systems.
- Can be installed from a USB stick on the native Joggler OS (v26635).
- Update applet for simple and quick software upgrades.
- Settings applet for backlight level and display standby.
- Settings applet for internal or external (USB) audio interface.
- Fully compatible with remote control apps, eg. Squeezebox Remote.
Download the USB Installer and copy the contents to a FAT formatted USB stick. Connect it to a powered-off Joggler, power on and wait. You should hear two beeps and a blue SqueezePlay icon will appear on one of your launcher screens.
For full details and instructions, visit the SqueezePlay for Joggler page.
Either using the Terminal app on the Joggler itself, or via SSH, issue the following commands:
- Code: Select all
chmod +x ./sqpinstall.sh
You should find a new SqueezePlay entry under the Sound & Video menu, or under Local Applications on Joli OS.
If you only want to run SqueezePlay, then SqueezePlay OS is probably for you. It boots straight into the client and replaces any other OS on your device. Or you can run it from a USB device, leaving the original software intact.
Visit my SqueezePlay OS page for full details.
More details on installation, removal and operation are on my SqueezePlay for Joggler page.
This has been in use by quite a lot of people for some time now, so things are pretty stable.