gforums wrote:Hi guys,
I wanted to share my success in controlling the Joggler Squeezeplay (OS) with my Harmony Ultimate One (with Smart Hub).
May be some one likes to also give it a try:
- I added the repository for Bluez 5 and installed all the bluetooth stuff (using SSH)
- Of course a blueetoth stick
- In the Harmony Software I added a "Apple PC" as device which leads to Pairing mode when clicking on one of the keys
- On the joggler I started bluetoothctl with options power on, agent on, pair ..., trust ... and connect ...
- I added actions to the Harmony for starting and stopping Squeezeplay. Starting is rather easy (space + play key). Switching off was realised trough 3x ESCAPE (to get to the main menu), 8x Direction down and OK. (I put the switch off entry at the end of the main menu).
This is working very good now since some days. I edited some display keys like "[" for NOW Playing or "\" for Search.
If someone is interested and needs advice - write here!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest